2021 Security Briefing: Remote Work Threats and Remedies
According to the latest Forrester report, the year 2021 will not see things return to normal. The report projects that businesses will employ a hybrid work model with fewer people in the office and the majority of employees working from home.
These circumstances will not only result in an expanded attack surface but will also open the door to more insider attacks. In 2021, insider incidents will account for 33% of data breaches, Forrester predicts.
With that in mind, be sure to watch this webinar about securing data and employees from a new breed of cyber threats in remote work environments.
Our security expert William Bell will talk about:
• New security threats to watch out for in 2021
• Tactics for protecting against outsider and insider attacks
• Best practices for secure remote access to mission-critical data
• Backups and disaster recovery as the last line of defense
• Available solutions from phoenixNAP and Veeam
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.