Plesk APAC Partner Day 2019 brought together leaders in hosting and the cloud industry
The Plesk APAC Partner Day 2019 event kicked off in Singapore on October 11, bringing together the web hosts, tech enthusiasts, and like-minded people in the industry.
With the theme “Drive Digital Transformation Now”, the event explored what’s new in Plesk Obsidian, a look behind the development of Obsidian, WordPress Community insights, valuable marketing tips, and much more.
Plesk Obsidian is a powerful management platform for servers, websites, applications, as well as hosting & cloud businesses. It became generally available this month only. Full details and the new features of Plesk Obsidian are available here.
Along with these, the Plesk APAC Partner Day 2019 also provided a platform to the attendees to meet peers, inspiring speakers, and explore new opportunities to network and connect with experts and leaders in the industry.
There were around ten sessions about Plesk Obsidian, Managed WordPress hosting, the impact of digital transformation on the web hosting industry, expanding business with Acronis, etc.
These were the key topics discussed at the event:
- The Rise Of Plesk Obsidian – Jan Löffler, CTO, Plesk
- A look behind the scenes of Plesk Obsidian Development – Andrey Kugaevsky, Senior Program Manager, Plesk
- Vickson’s Diaries – Vickson Tan, Graphic web designer and digital marketing strategist, Exabytes
- Bloggers need Managed WordPress Hosting too! – Liew Cheon Fong, WordPress consultant
- How to build a WordPress Millenium Falcon with Plesk Extensions – Markus Galler, VP of Sales, Plesk
- Stranger Things on WordPress Hosting – Sam Suresh, Founder of MU DOT MY PLT
- Patricia’s Guide to the Galaxy – Patricia Hillebrand, Director of Global Channels, Plesk
- Automating protection and expanding business with Acronis – Oleg Prosvetov, Technology consultant, Acronis
- From Complexity to Simplicity – Maik Broemme, Senior Product Manager, Virtuozzo
- How Digital Transformation affects the Hosting Industry – Gavin Gibson, COO and Co-Founder, Dreamescape Networks, Singapore; Andy Saw, COO, Exabytes Networks; Manoj Dhanda, CEO and Founder, MicroHost
Also read: Web Werks announces partnership with Plesk to offer fully integrated hosting services across India
The Plesk APAC Partner Day 2019 was a great success, with positive responses from the web hosts, partners, and other attendees. If you attended the event, let us know your experience via the comments below.
Comments are closed.